Create Polished M-learnings and E-learnings to Save Training Cost
Articulate Storyline provides a very intuitive and easy to use interface for e-learning course authoring and it is a very smooth eLearning development tool. It is used by skilled course designers and also regular subject matter experts. Because of intuitive interface, it is possible to quickly get trained on Articulate Storyline and become productive.
A very large number of people use Articulate Storyline and Articulate Studio to convey their thoughts through audio-visual videos which can be played on regular computers, iPad, and android devices. Many icons used in the tool panel are similar to Microsoft PowerPoint, making it easy to comprehend the interface quickly.
It supports all the SCORM, AICC, TIN can compliant Learning Management Systems (LMS). There is a very large community of content developers who recommend Articulate Storyline to people who wish to benefit from possible career opportunities available in the training, eLearning, and content digitization industry.
Articulate Storyline 2 has a similar function of producing SCORM compliant output as iSpring does. Even Articulate Studio shares a great amount of similarity with iSpring in terms of both being PowerPoint plugins and having similar in built packages like a quiz-maker.
Explore and Join free weekly session.
Articulate 360 is a multi-tool package for multi-user collaboration with responsiveness at a whole new level.
Articulate 360 comprises storyline 360, rise, content library, articulate review, preso, peek, studio 360, replay 360, articulate live. It is very effective in creating responsive courses for any digital device complemented with rapid authoring. The suite of tools helps teams to collaborate online without the need of opening the application further quickening reviews and executions in projects.
EXPLORE Articulate 360 TOOl SUITE
Articulate Storyline 2
- More ways to bring your content to life, so you can keep learners engaged
- More ways to create exactly what you imagine
- More ways to boost productivity, so you can create courses faster
- Upgraded Slider Interaction
With the new Slider Interaction in Storyline 2, users have the ability to manipulate data, control objects and navigation, explore cause-and-effect relationships and more.
Articulate Storyline 3
- Deliver a responsive multi‑device experience
- Add closed & custom captioning
- Structure content with tables
- Dial up the interactivity
- Create game‑like interactions easily with new triggers and motion path features
- Choose to publish HTML5‑only or HTML5‑first courses
- Publish high-performance HTML5 courses
All accessibility features, including closed captions and custom tab order, are supported in HTML5 output. And you can choose to publish HTML5‑only or HTML5‑first courses.
- Name the Motion Paths
Now name the motion paths and take motion path animations to a whole new level by orienting moving objects to the paths they're travelling.
- Structure Content With Tables
Organize the content by creating tables to provide context for learners. Format tables with ready-made styles or customize them with fills and outlines.
- Accessible Courses With Closed Captioning
Simply import a caption file for each audio track and video in your course, then style captions using any font you want.
Articulate Products are used by Corporates and Universities.
More than 48,000 organizations worldwide rely on Articulate software, including 93 of the Fortune 100 companies and 19 of 20 top-ranked universities.
Articulate has the best software, community, and support of any company in the industry, hands down.
Strong Elearning Community
Articles on Articulate Storyline 2
TOP 10 FEATURES TO BUILD A STORYLINE 2 COURSE
- Motion Paths – this Articulate Storyline 2 feature helps in moving objects on a slide; there are around 10 different motion paths that...
TOP 8 THINGS NEW USERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STORYLINE 2
- Animation and Transitions: In Articulate Storyline 2 you can add animations to your images, text box, shapes and character via...
TOP 6 WAYS TO BUILD CHARACTERS AND USE IN ARTICULATE
9 WAYS TO MAKE INTERACTIVE CONTENT WITH STORYLINE 2
- Relevance – When creating a course on Articulate Storyline 2, you need to ensure that the course you are offering is relevant to your learner; or else they will...
BUILD STRONG COURSES WITH A TWO STEP APPROACH IN STORYLINE
TOP 12 REASONS TO MAKE ELEARNING WITH ARTICULATE STORYLINE THAN EPIPLEX