TOP 10 FEATURES TO BUILD A STORYLINE 2 COURSE
1. Motion Paths – this Articulate Storyline 2 feature helps in moving objects on a slide; there are around 10 different motion paths that can start a trigger anywhere from the timeline.
2. Move Trigger – this Articulate Storyline 2 feature is what connects the motion paths to the animation or trigger when the user takes an action. The motion paths can be triggered at any given time.
3. Slider Interactions – this Articulate Storyline 2 feature lets you add slider interactions quickly so that the learners can use the slider and play around with the data, control the navigation and the objects.
4. Object Animations – these Articulate Storyline 2 provide the user with immense flexibility and options to manipulate the behavior of an object.
5. Character Spacing – In Articulate Storyline 2 you can format your text to look the way you want. The spacing between letters is adjustable with any desired custom value for a perfect look and feel.
6. Read-Only Seek-bar – Articulate Storyline 2 provides the option for the learner seek through the course without skipping necessary material. So within Storyline 2 users can keep tabs of their progress.
7. Hide Next Player Button Trigger – In Articulate Storyline 2 the next button can be hidden, so only once all the objects in slide have been clicked upon.
8. Dock-able Panels – In Articulate Storyline 2 the panels can be customized; so the panels for triggers, slide layers, timeline, scenes and notes can be moved around to any location.
9. Form/Slide View Toggle – Storyline 2 provides an easy toggle to move back and forth with the click of the mouse from the Form View to Slide View and vice versa for easy editing.
10. Auto-Recovery – Storyline 2 provides an auto-recovery option so you do not have to waste your time on re-developing your course; so if there is an unexpected closing of the window, the file can reopen with ease from exactly where the course was left off for development.