TOP 8 THINGS NEW USERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STORYLINE
1. Animation and Transitions: In Articulate Storyline 2 you can add animations to your images, text box, shapes and character via the entrance and exit animations. In Articulate Storyline 2 you can also add different transition effects on each slide as whole.
2. Engaging Content: In Articulate Storyline 2 in order to enhance your course, you can use media, video, screen recordings, and web objects to get your message across.
3. Master Slide: In Articulate Storyline 2 by creating the master slide you can speed up your work, as well the slide master can be designed using color scheme, layouts, fonts, effects, placeholder, sizes, positioning and backgrounds. In Storyline 2 by using multiple master slides within your presentation can create a uniformity in the whole course.
4. Browser Compatibility: In Storyline 2 once you have published your course, you should perform a browser and a device compatibility test to fit the requirements.
5. Characters: One of the key things you should know about Articulate is the addition of illustrated and photographic characters that too in a variety of poses and styles. Storyline 2 even provides you the opportunity to dub/sync audio to the characters. Also, Articulate’s very robust engine the editing of the characters pose, face expressions, and angle can be done with ease.
6. Learner Comprehension: Storyline 2 helps you create an assessment; where you can deploy a variety of quiz questions such as to name a few: drag and drop interactions, multi-select questions etc. Articulate provides a result slide as well if you want the learner to see their report at the end of a Quiz.
7. Streamline Development: With Articulate Storyline 2, you can perform functions like saving the project as a template; develop sharing elements and objects that can be used again.
8. Object Behavior: In Articulate Storyline 2, the aim is to build an interactive course; therefore, it is dependent on the object behavior. Through what mechanisms can you make the objects interactive?
- Layers: In Storyline 2, with layers you can see the content on the slide, when you click on the object usually done by triggers.
- Variables: Articulate offers variables through which you can perform conditional interactivity in order to store certain amount of information.
- Triggers: The trigger feature is what helps in making the course easy and interactive. This feature in Storyline guides you in completing the process.