Role: Graphic Designer
Role Type: Full Time Industry eLearning
CTC: As per the industry norms
Position would be reporting to: Team ManagerApply
- Roles and Responsibilities
Overall responsibility is to achieve production minutes, goals and build equity of the company.
- Involve developing graphics in Illustrator / Photoshop from storyboard
- Revising, editing and modifying graphics as indicated by the client or creative team.
- Work with business teams and support them on creative visualization and idea augmentation
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirements.
- Should be able to effectively design mockup and prototypes to serve the client requirements.
- Will have to use various design tool for final product development Work in various business lines of Stratbeans like game development, eLearning development etc.
- Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient and organized
- Working experience of Articulate storyline software
- BFA or MFA