Stratbeans e-learning services solutions
We are focused on providing our clients with the highest level of quality and excellent customer support in e-learning services solutions.
Stratbeans e-learning services solutions create game-based solutions that incorporate the gaming platform and the user’s attention throughout the learning cycle. We believes in catering to a variety of learning needs of a large number of learners. Choose from a variety of courses in Leadership, Soft Skills and Business skills with Stratbeans e-learning services solutions.
Contact us today.
E-learning Services We Offer
We design, build and support e-learnings for clients worldwide. We make your business stand out.
E-Learning Development Methodology
Continuous Support Phase
- We create a project management schedule that clearly identify the eLearning development stages, activities, owner, due dates and status.
- We determine the tasks, deadlines, constraints and parties involved then distribute the project management schedule to all stakeholders.
Content Gathering and Analysis
- Gather existing content, analyze the provided content and determine the content gaps and additional content to be developed.
- We then gather the graphics, logos and color scheme requirements from the client.
- Our instructional designers determine the instructional goals and performance objectives. Then we determine the instructional strategy, this specifies how the content will be converted into an engaging eLearning course.
- Is the elearning going to be a scenario-base learning, game-based learning, story-based learning, with simulations, etc?
- Then a design document is created which specifies the content, look and feel and the instructional design elements of the program.
- Here the graphic designers layout the content into a design template. They document the content, programming instructions and voice over text for each page.
- Designers create the first draft, have the stakeholders review and then incorporate the changes.
- Deliver the second draft to stakeholders and get it approved.
- Create narration scripts, if applicable, which are handed to the voice over talent that has been approved by the stakeholder.
Development and Production
- Create GUI for eLearning project; then get approval from stakeholders of look and feel, navigational elements and placement.
- The assets that are needed are determined such as graphics, photos, animations and characters.
- Create the assets and have them approved by stakeholders.
- Produce, develop and program the course only after approval from clients for final storyboard, voiceover, look and feel and assets.
- To assure the product quality, we check the product thoroughly.
- We make two deliveries, the alpha delivery is tested by the quality team who take out the mistakes, and bugs found in it.
- Then we deliver the beta delivery of e-learning services solutions, the final delivery, which is tested by the stakeholders.
Continuous Support Phase
Integration and Delivery
- The course is then integrated into an existing learning management system (LMS) or an external server.
Internal E-Learning Marketing
- We help L&d department to internally market the e-learning courses via newsletters, emails and mailers.