Job Role: Android Software Developer.
Job Location: Gurgaon / Bangalore
Role Type: Full Time (Currently Work From Home)
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech
Eligibility: Min 75 % throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation)
Stratbeans is an IT Products company which offers mobile and online learning products to large corporates such as Aviva, Honda, Intel, Metlife, KFC, GAP, Southco and many other organisations.
Stratbeans was founded by Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur.
We invite you to be a part of the software product development team, which develops world class enterprise systems like Learning Management System (LMS), performance management system, AI based learning software etc.
These systems make use of all full stack, modern technologies like web application design, mobile application design, cloud, machine learning etc.
We expose our software developers to client, that gives you an experience of real time support, maintenance and documentation of software and you will learn how to integrate the software with the existing business environment.
Software Developer – Android are an essential part of designing, implementation, testing and deployment cycle, using problem solving and programming skills, implement powerful and scalable solutions. The focus remains on mobile application design.
Software Developer, in Stratbeans goes through extensive training of ALL spaces of software
delivery, the 9 pillars as we call it
1. Frontend Technologies (Web /Mobile)
2. Backend Technologies (Web / Mobile)
3. Software System Analysis/Design
4. Project Management
5. Software Testing : Manual / Automated
6. Cloud Management (Server and DevOps)
7. Cutting Edge technologies : Machine Learning, AR/VR
8. Delivery Innovation
9. Client Handling
The Stratbeans’ Advantage:
● Direct engagement with senior management of Stratbeans and customers
● Exposure to high end technologies (Refer to 9 pillars as mentioned)
● Opportunity to see and work in cross functional areas for developing a well groomed personality
● Your innovation and suggestion are taken and put to action with the team approach
● Opportunity for rising quickly to management roles
● Opportunity for capable candidates to attend training programs, seminars and roadshows in India and outside
Technology our Team Uses:
● Android development,
● iOS development,
● MVC Framework
● Amazon AWS,
● Elastic Search,
● Tensor Flow etc.
● Hands on experience and depth of knowledge in Android Development
● Must have made android app out of your own initiatives
● In depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithm
● Should have significant hands on programming knowledge
● Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC / Agile)
● Database knowledge (SQL)
● Confident with good logical thinking
● Ability to do effective time management
● Be proactive in communication
Good to Have Skills
● Aware of software testing and quality assurance
● Hands on knowledge in PHP / Python or any web based backend language, in any of the course or project is a definite plus
● Machine Learning or NLP, AI would be a plus