Job Description Elearning Content Developer
Role: Elearning Developer
Role Type: Full Time
CTC: 15% – 20% hike on current salary
Roles and Responsibilities
Stratbeans is looking for an eLearning developer with design and development expertise in Articulate 360, Adobe Suite, VYOND. Experience using InDesign, Video Scribe and other tools is also an asset.
The primary responsibilities of the Content Developer is to develop training for sales and technical teams to help them succeed in their job.. This position will support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.), but will be primarily focused on online content creation. This role supports our Enablement Program as well as our customer training group. The successful candidate will have passion for storytelling, user experience, talent and development management.
- 2+ years of design/development experience with significant, demonstrable skills with industry-standard software: Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, Flash, and Adobe Suite.
- Prior experience designing eLearning for software applications.
- Knowledge of eLearning infrastructure: LMS, LCMS, video distribution, SCORMand xAPI standards
- Experience with video editing tools and video deployment/optimization (Adobepremier, After effects etc..)
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of instructional design models
- A passion to learn and master new tools.
- Strong design sense. A critical, artistic eye for colour, sound, motion, etc.
- Basic Project Management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and deliver quality results in a time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrable experience building interactive materials that interoperate with learning management platforms. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as needed with content
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Formal software application certifications and training are greatly valued (i.e. Flash, Adobe eLearning Suite, Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
- A good command of verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of standard office software packages
- Working knowledge of web authoring and web development software
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Creative flair
- Awareness of web development standards and accessibility issues
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- The ability to work in teams, both internal and external