Job Role: Senior PHP Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon / Bangalore
Role Type: Full Time (Currently Work From Home)
CTC: As per the industry norms
We are IT Products company which offers mobile and online learning products to large corporates such as Aviva, Honda, Intel, Metlife, KFC, Atrenta and many other organisations.
Company was founded by Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur.
We invite you to be a part of the software product development team, which develops world class enterprise systems like Learning Management System (LMS), performance management system, game based learning software.
These systems make use of modern technologies like cloud, machine learning etc.
Software analyst are an essential part of designing, implementation, testing and deployment cycle, using problem solving and programming skills, implement powerful and scalable solutions.
Senior PHP Developer will get experience of real time support, maintenance and documentation of software and you will learn how to integrate the software with the existing business environment.
Experience Senior PHP Developer
- 3 – 6 Years experience, of hands on programming is preferred.
Must Have for Senior PHP Developer
● Deep knowledge of PHP, should have written enough code with concepts of sessions etc.
● Should have worked on Linux and be well versed with Linux commands.
● In depth knowledge of MySQL database.
● Should have worked on MVC framework. Yii (preferred) or other MVC like Laravel/Symfony.
● Be able to profile slow queries.
Good to Have
● Should have participated in programming contests. Should share the ranks in case they have worked on such contests like hackerrank etc.
● Good understanding of program/project management techniques and styles.
● Multi-task oriented and very well organized.
● Agile practices Well tested code. We use multiple frameworks including Behat, Codeception and PHPUnit.
● Experience with versioning systems Git / Mercurial.
Desired candidate profile:
● Flexibility to switch between front end and back end.
● Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
● Good communication skills.