Job Role: UI/UX Developer
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon
Role Type: Full Time (Currently Work From Home)
CTC: As per the industry norms
Experience: 0 – 1 Year experience.
Stipend: 15k Per month
Stratbeans leadership team from IIT and IIM grads, is looking forward to candidates for the position of UI/UX Developer
If you are an innovative and entrepreneurial technologist stuck in a time loop,working in large/small
company, as you dream for an opportunity where your ideas can be realized into elegant software
solutions in team work with like minded technologists, Stratbeans is the place for you.
We are looking for hands on UI/UX Developer who love to work on and transfer frontend user interface
by implementing great UI / UX
We develop web & mobile SaaS software product, like GoPerform (Machine learning based search
engine), Atum-Barium Learning Management system, Doctor E learning (E learning Optimization Tool).
Our technology in the web/mobile product/service space and we use LAMP based stack over AWS, with
PHP, Python, ElasticSearch, AR integration, Oculus Rift VR, NLTK, Tensorflow, Various AI Api for Image
Recognition, Text Recognition, Language Translation.
Developer is expected to take ownership and provide successful cloud solution for our products, be able
to modernize our infrastructure.
Moreover, for Developers who exhibit great performance with us, Stratbeans will be extending stock
options and other core group benefits.
Goal #1 :A happy client is what we all are working for.
What is it like to be a Developer at Stratbeans
Product team is of small size, Being a small setup roles have flavours like these:
– Learn from Seniors: You get to report directly to the CTO and learn from his technical and non
technical experiences. Shadow sales team head for client session to learn business dynamics.
– Contribute Ideas : You can suggest with newer product features, improvement in existing
technology and upon concensus get to bring those features to life
– Engage with Client + Show and tell : You lead with the client at all stage of engagement,
requirement analysis, technical challenge which are to be solved, showing(-off) new features
– Performant Software : You need to ensure that product performance and health is always high,
by engaging with QA team and also running project to improve
– Current technology : Make use of all the new age technology to up the stack, be it AI, ML,
Cloud, Elastic Search, Chatbot etc
– Integrate : Create interesting integration to solve the learning challenge of how to make people
learn better or how to have system that can help corporates perform better
– Social Learning : Attend Conferences and Session to upgrade yourself and bringing those know
how to seed newer ideas for Goal #1 above
– Share Learnings : Learns new technical online and shares it by giving 30 mins knowledge
– Personal Tech Branding : Create technology blogs for creating a personal branding and
presence on our corporate blog
– Camaderia : Create camaderia with team of great developers we have, run mini hackathons etc.
StratBeans Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider Software products like Learning Management
Systems(LMS), GoPerform(Machine learning based Search Engine), Doctor Elearning and E learning
Our customers include INTEL Japan, Honda Cars, GE Money, SBI Cards, NIIT, Landmark Group, ITC,
JCB, Aviva, Maxnewyork Life, ICICI Pru , MPC Dubai, Royal Bank of Scotland , WNS, Metlife, Thomson
Reuters, Cognizant , Patni , Unitedlex , Deutsche Postbank , Dominos, Optima , EXL Services, Unitedlex
and many other organisations.
Our Product in learning space like LMS has served more than .5 Mn users worldwide for secure
distribution of training videos , simulations and assessments. It comes with advanced tracking and
training management features. GoPerform application is used by banks and credit card companies to
provide query answering systems.
Mail your resume to email@example.com with subject “Application for UI Developer”
– Websites Designing, PSD-to-HTML, Bootstrap, Responsive Websites.
– Must able to work on bootstrap, Photoshop, CorelDraw
– Determining the structure and design of web pages.
Good to Have Skills