Please register with us for the webinar
Webinar Date: 16th November 2022
Webinar Time: 3 PM to 4 PM (IST)
This webinar will cover some essential aspects of the digital era:
- Why a significant number of female professionals should enter the workforce and why organizations need to make more tremendous efforts to support and promote them throughout their careers.
- How women collaborating on teams, taking up tech roles and Automation and Transformation projects, and in leadership roles can create more impact.
- Closing the gender gap in the digital sector and encouraging the value of diversity, inclusion, and equity in technology.
- The barriers that prevent women from entering and advancing in the tech industry can be removed.
- Importance of digital developments at all organizations.
- Digital skills are a must to bridge the digital gender gap.
Meet Our Speaker
Senior Vice President HR
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Pooja Mehendale (Senior Vice President HR, GeBBS Healthcare Solutions) has over 25 years of diverse experience in the IT and ITeS industry covering Human Resources and managing diverse cultural transformations as a part of the people’s agenda. With Practitioner skills and strengths in creating robust people practices around Talent management, Career journeys, Rewards & Learning.
Pooja manages the HR for India, Manila & US, focusing on talent management, building organizational capacity, and driving systems and processes that create a high-performance culture. Pooja has been with GeBBS Healthcare Solutions since 2012.