What is ATUM-LMS?
ATUM-Learning Management System is used by corporates to manage the entire learning & training process. It has advanced e-Learning/Simulation/Gamified learning launch capability. With ATUM-LMS mobile/desktop based weblearning becomes viable for large and medium-sized corporate companies.
ATUM-LMS is state-of-the-art Learning management tool used to host, assign and track computer based learning.
ATUM-LMS includes Training Management System (TMS) module which brings efficiency into instructor-led training/classroom training. ATUM-LMS is a very useful tool to create trainee batches, upload e-Learning modules, and training assignments.
ATUM-LMS is a modular software, which means you can add or drop features as per your need. You can explore available modules to see which ones suit your organization requirements.
Free Learning Management System PPT
SCORM and xAPI Supported
ATUM LMS support SCORM 1.2 and 2004 Content. xAPI intergrates well.
Who are the users of ATUM-LMS
Learning and Development Function
- Increase accountability and effectiveness of learning and development functions by tracking and automating content delivery on mobile devices, normal computers, laptops, tablets.
- Easily identify best performers in the organization with the help of robust performance dashboards.
- Capture and replicate best performance across various departments.
- Make weblearning fun by using LMS compliant gamified learning content instead of regular page turners.
ATUM-LMS allows corporate to start simple and as more complexity come with other modules are activated. Here are the key advantages:
- LMS Streamlines the learning processes so that energy can be put on other aspects of business.
- For HR managers, when the learning & development operations are smooth, tasks like recruitment can be carried out effectively.
- SOPs / Induction Training / Subject Matter training can be centralized and tracked on an LMS.
Educational institutions all across the world, are the biggest user of weblearning dissemination platforms.
MOOC is in itself a revolution and ATUM-LMS system has been designed to host such content.
Educational institutions are where the biggest segment of LMS users come from. We are serving leading institutions globally with our LMS product offerings.
Choose from Powerful Modules
Polyglot as the name implies takes care of making the LMS available to its end users in various languages. It is of extreme value in situations where end users are comfortable only in their native language, which in turn leads to high usage and coverage.
TMS modules within an LMS support management of classroom training, uploading of trainer's data, class attendance and resource management which gives a feel of a separate online training portal.
Content authoring module allows a quick development of content using the LMS itself. This is complementary to the external E-Learning modules that are uploaded on the LMS system. It works well when a content has to be developed quickly and there is not much time for getting an external E-Learning made.
Quizzing module supports a variety of question types including Audio-visuals questions. It generates random questions with randomization options. The question bank and multiple banks can be blended in a test paper with various configuration options available on the SCORM compliant LMS
Gamification module makes it possible to bring gamification features into the LMS. This module allows bringing in different game dynamics into your quiz and content. This is quite a popular module for high-end users.
Performance support module enables development of SCORM compliant content to upload into the LMS for performance support. This is used by our clients for on the job training to provide knowledge support in the live job floors.